Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Discover the essential principles of investing and how they can help you achieve long-term goals. Learn more.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Why Gaza war has not yet caused an oil price spike
- Exploring changes in retirement legislation with SECURE Acts
- Market performance when the Fed pauses
It is important to review charitable giving plans before year in order to meet deadlines for certain strategies.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Consider the ripple effects of a Roth conversion
- Estate planning actions to consider before year-end
- Seven year-end planning ideas for retirement savings
Retirement planning from every angle with Putnam's VisualizerSuite.
Explore the Morningstar universe and discover new opportunities for your clients. Explore, compare, and share ETFs and mutual funds with FundVisualizer®
Model scenarios such as auto-enrollment, automatic increases and various plan matches, and see their potential costs with PlanVisualizer™
Find out why there's more to target-date strategies than just performance. See what separates target-date strategies with TargetDateVisualizer®